Our multidisciplinary capabilities in so many fields allow us to provide you with engineering studies for your project.
We can support you in all or some of the design studies, through to the detailed studies, to wit:
- Concept studies
- Basic engineering (BASIC)
- Front-end engineering design (FEED) studies
- Detailed studies (Detail Engineering)
Concept studies are designed to assess the project with a view to its feasibility and economic viability.
Basic engineering makes it possible to look at it in more depth and validate the phase preceding the final project solution.
Front-end studies define with precision the technical solution and the budget for generating the various RFP dossiers, where applicable.
Lastly, the detailed studies give rise to the final documents required for the certifications, and project production.
To succeed in these various study phases, we draw on our many skills in these key areas:
- Impact and safety studies
- Risk analysis
- General arrangement and architecture
- Pipelines and general installations
- Naval structure / Subsea / Offshore / Building
- Civil engineerin
- Air-conditioning, Heating and Ventilation
- Equipment and Packages
- Rotating machines
- Instrumentation and control/command
- Environmental study
- Analysis of offshore transport and installation
Success also involves the use of tools such as:
- The application of all rules, codes, norms and international standards
- Client standards (if required)
- CAD via different types of software suited to the project (AUTOCAD, MICROSTATION, INVENTOR, SMARTPLAN 3D, AVEVA HULL, PDMS, PDS, CADDS, E3D, TEKLA…)
- The use of various on-site recording techniques (photogrammetry, laser readings, etc.)
- Calculations: structural, hydrodynamic, calculations of processes, pipes, electrics, laying of pipelines (ABAQUS, ANSYS, CAESAR, CANECO BT, DIODORE, FEMAP, FLARESIM, FLOWMASTER, HTRI, HYSYS, ETAP, ISYMOST-NSO, MOSES, ORCAFLEX, PIPENET, ROBOT STRUCTURAL, SACS, NAPA, HYDROSTAR, RHINO…).
- Realistic 3D video animation (3DS Max)
- Use of business databases